Publication of the IFR Market Intelligence report range has now ceased. For more information on IFR products please visit www.ifre.com. For details of your local sales representative, click here
ABOUT INTERNATIONAL FINANCING REVIEW (IFR)
The world's leading source of capital markets intelligence
International Financing Review (IFR) is the world’s leading source of capital markets intelligence, and has been for over 30 years. Published weekly, it provides senior investment banking decision-makers with authoritative and unbiased commentary and analysis.
With by far the largest editorial team of any capital markets publication, IFR provides its readers with the critical information they need to judge market sentiment, structure and market forthcoming transactions, and make better decisions.
IFRe.com combines this unrivalled content with a search facility specially designed to meet the requirements of the investment banking community. With IFRe.com on your desktop, you’re able to interrogate every issue of IFR, going back over ten years, to find the deal, company or story that is most relevant to your search.
With International Financing Review (IFR), you can:
- Guarantee the commentary and analysis you receive is the most authoritative, unbiased and reliable there is.
- Stay fully up-to-date with developments in bonds, equities, loans, structured finance, leveraged finance, derivatives and emerging markets.
- Judge market sentiment, structure and market forthcoming transactions and make better, more informed, decisions.
Why choose International Financing Review (IFR)?
- IFR brings you details of all the new issues that matter.
- IFR's exceptional editorial pedigree and unrivalled industry contacts ensure the very highest quality in our reporting.
- We publish fifty issues a year, delivered to your desk every Monday morning – guaranteed.
- IFR’s Special Reports cover the most topical issues, while our series of Roundtables throughout the year provide thought-provoking discussion on the key issues driving today’s capital markets.
- IFRe.com enables you to interrogate every issue of IFR from a ten-year archive to find the story or deal you need.